Leap29 is currently working with a Global Operator based in Nigeria. They currently have an opportunity for a Completion Supervisor consultant to join their team on a long term contract.
My client is URGENTLY looking for NIGERIAN nationals for this role.
• Responsible for onshore well completion planning.
• Ensure optimization of completion plans.
• Provide charts of well completion performance for daily review, and engineering reports for the company aswell as reports for NAPIMS and DPR.
• Ensure tool selection is correct and meets all QA/QC requirements.
• Minimum 8- 10 years experience.
• CWI Round I and Round II or equivalent trade test
• Demonstrated success in a similar CWI position is required
• Experience in well completions design and programming and the application of DCAF
• Knowledge of subsea systems and IWOCS (BOP's, Riser, controls etc.).
• Good working knowledge and experience with the standard suite of well engineering software including:
(iv) Well Plan for Windows
(iv) Stress Check
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity. If you want to take your career to the next level then this is the move for you. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.