International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and sells computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Dealmaker is responsible for selling enterprise large deals to customers
- Has comprehensive knowledge of the Software solution offerings and is responsible for the success of those offerings within the business unit. This professional typically leads large and/or complex opportunities, where customers are national or otherwise significant, and is responsible for winning the business.
- Engage, obtain and develop relationships with C level clients, defining the vision of benefits and value of an ongoing loyalty/ partnership agreements with IBM
- Construction of deals from a financial, contractual, legal standpoint, working closely with support functions and WW teams to ensure viable proposals are tabled.
- Governance and leadership of the deal progression to closure with client and IBM Executive sponsorship and involvement
- At least 4 years experience in Apply Knowledge of Software Competitors
- At least 4 years experience in Perform Negotiations
- At least 4 years experience in Implement the IBM Client Value Method
- At least 4 years experience in leading an Integrated Team
- At least 4 years experience in Proven Sales track record and team leadership
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years experience in Deal closing
- English: Fluent
Method of Application
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.