Graduate Recruitment at KPMG
Posted on: 9 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG - One of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria's success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the underlisted position:
- The Quantitative Analyst will be focused mainly on developing FRM tools and implementing technology solutions that enhance FRM productivity such as numerical or quantitative techniques to financial and risk management problems
- This role will work closely with other FRM staff. This may involve liaising with overseas KPMG personnel
- This individual in this role will have the ability grow and progress within the FRM team; they will be afforded continual learning experiences and possess the abilities in the future to advance within the organization as they gain more knowledge and insight.
- Strong technology and model building skills: VBA, SQL required
- Abilities to liaise cross-functionally with different groups
- Experience working with various business process flows and technologies
- Strong finance knowledge preferred
- Develop FRM tools and solutions
- Expand financial services knowledge
- Work on other (than model building) FRM engagements
- Bachelor degree; preferably in a numerical/analytical field (First Class or Second Class Upper)
- 1 to 5 years work experience in technology/model development role
- Age Requirement: Analyst (less than 26); and not more than 32 for experienced
- Ability to implement programs in VBA or SQL from ground up
- Expertise in Excel required
- Capable of developing VBA macros
- Knowledge of database skills (MS SQL)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at Workforce Group
- Human Resource Roles at Ralds & Agate
- Service Engineers at StreSERT Services Limited
- Silo Manager (Agriculture/Agro-allied Sector) at Stresert Services Limited
- NYSC Corp Members Recruitment at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Financial Accountant at Workforce Group
- Fresh Jobs at Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Clayfields & Harrow Limited