Exciting Careers at OneCliq Technologies
Posted on: 9 July, 2014
Deadline: 31 July, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at OneCliq Technologies
Onecliq Technologies (www.onecliqtech.com) is an online tech start-up in which the ultimate goal is to help enterprises across Nigeria and Africa to maximize their online marketing budget and their online presence. OneCliq Technologies wants to become a major player in the in the Nigerian tech space.
Our first major platform is Mailcliq™ (www.mailcliq.com). MailCliq™ is a web based service that lets you send trackable email marketing campaigns and newsletters at an insanely low price. MailCliq™ comes complete with graphical reports and analytics, subscriber list management, as well as the ability for automated bounces and complaints handling.
Big goals require great people to make them happen. We’re looking for the Sherlock Holmes of the interwebs. As a Business Development Executive, you are MailCliq™ and OneCliq Technologies' Scout; executing what we call "The Ground War".
Your primary task will be to sell the benefits of MailCliq™ and our integrated online marketing services as a powerful marketing tool, and acquire commitment from a variety of new businesses/clients on a weekly basis.
We will give you specific targets and goals. You’ll be given the freedom on how to reach them successfully.
- Sell the benefits of MailCliq™ and other integrated online marketing services as a powerful marketing tool, and acquire commitment from a variety of new businesses/clients on a weekly basis.
- Creatively identify new clients and prospects, expanding the range of our client base.
- Contact and qualify multiple clients in order to assess their suitability for MailCliq™ and our integrated online marketing services.
- Present MailCliq™ and our online marketing services as the unique opportunity for businesses/clients to acquire new customers and achieve their strategic business goals and objectives.
- Achieve revenue and profit targets through Consultative Sales.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities.
- Maintain a portfolio of partners for repeat business.
- Record all ongoing client contact and sales activity.
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- Someone who is quick to understand the technical ins and outs of our products and services, with great computer skills.
- First-rate communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- A fast learner, able to quickly understand a detailed briefing and make independent decisions based on it
- A person who is extremely motivated, and gets things done faster than others.
- Someone with an affable personality that blends well with an innovative start-up environment.
- Very goal-driven, and willing to raise the bar every day.
- A seasoned traveller and explorer who has sailed the seven seas.
- A person who has an outgoing personality and a great sense of humour.
- Internet-savvy, experienced with social media including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to unforeseen challenges at a moment’s notice.
- Enthusiastic about experimenting with new ideas and learning as much as possible.
- Experienced with working in teams and working independently.
- Someone who understands that coffee is for closers.
- Highly independent.
- Okay with flexible working hours.
- Well-organized, goal-oriented and a team player.
- Able to execute high quality work quickly, and stay motivated under pressure.
- Ideal candidates should have their own laptop.
Method of Application
Think this is you?
- Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your cover letter, tell us why this role attracts you and how you would solve the challenges of this role. Bonus points for creativity!
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OneCliq TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Information Technology Roles at Romanspage Global
- Web Developer at Reliance Infosystems Limited
- Commercial Partner Leader at Microsoft Nigeria
- Company Confidential Secretary at Kingstar Techsupport Ltd
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria