Marketers wanted in a Farm
Posted on: 8 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A Reputable poultry farm currently into table eggs with a view of expansion into other Agro- allied products is seeking to employ marketing personnel.
The individual should:
- Initiate sales and marketing activities including phone calls,e-mails, online posting and face to face meetings designed to identify and engage prospective new customers.
- Arrange meetings with prospective customers and maintain long term relationship.
- Gather relevant market datas to help boost sales
- Encourage sales of products through advertising networking and customer service relationship.
- Have conference with customers to determine the kind of products, sizes and competitive price they are seeking for.
- Provide list of activities that will encourage healthy competitions among customers and to the farm advantage.
- Among others.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A marketing graduate from a Reputable institution of higher learning; with a valid Drivers license
- 2-5 years Experience in marketing consumable goods with emphasis on poultry products.
- Good in Microsoft and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (Multiple Nigeria Language added advantage)
- A result oriented individual will skills to meet target and break new grounds with little or no supervision.
- A professional with an excellent marketing strategies and sales techniques that can thrive in a competitive driven market.
Method of Application
Salary: Attractive with incentives and Negotiable
Interested Candidate that meet the listed qualities should send a detailed Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head of Accounts Department at AMO Group
- Accounts Payable at Tomato Jos
- Technical Officer at SIAT Nigeria Limited
- Senior Agronomist at KPMG Nigeria
- Warehouse Manager at WACOT Limited