Company Secretary/Tender Compliance at Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd
Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services Ltd was established in 2007 as an indigenous Nigerian company offering tailor made solutions to the Oil and Gas, Maritime and Government Sector.
These solutions and services cover Procurement, Air, Land & Sea Transportation & Logistics and Construction (Civil & Technical).
We have invested heavily in our staff and strategic alliances. These alliances are bonded by a single focus, to develop skills & offer superior services within the company around industry standard policies.
Statutory Compliance functions include:
- Coordinating Company Registrations and annual renewals with regulatory agencies such as NIPEX, DPR, NSITF, ITF etc.;
- Interfacing with and making representations to industry regulators on behalf of the Company;
- Working with Management towards the efficient management and mitigation of the risk of non-compliance.
Company Secretarial functions include:
- Preparing and issuing meeting notices, convening and coordinating Meetings of the Board of Directors and General Meetings;
- Ensuring compliance of Board and General Meetings with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Maintaining the Company’s statutory books and registers;
- Filing of statutory returns at the Corporate Affairs Commission and other relevant regulatory agencies;
- Providing general legal advisory services to the Company;
- Providing appropriate corporate governance advisory to the general Board and various Board committees.
- Drafting and reviewing contractual agreements, commercial offers and other documents.
- Maintaining general correspondence between the Company and relevant stakeholders.
Tenders Management functions including:
- Reviewing tender invitation documents from contractors/prospective clients;
- Collating and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Supervising the tenders’ process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
- Liaising with Suppliers and Sub-contractors, to provide contractual and compliance advice;
- Coordinating the preparation and submission of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements in a timely manner.
HR Management Functions include:
- Determining staffing requirements, conducting interviews and induction/training of new employees;
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices through due deliberations with the management team and staff members as necessary.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Managing staff through preparation of work schedules, assigning specific duties and overseeing personnel processes;
- Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rotawn Energy & Logistics Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- Field Medic Offshore (Expat) at Onstream Group
- Material & Logistics Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Female Head of Finance at an Oil and Gas Firm - AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Accountant at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited