Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 18 October, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Collect feedback from overdue customers.
- Investigate customers’ repayment ability and assess the potential risk
- Drive customer repayment and reduce loan loss or bad debt
- Increase the rate of repayment, reduce bad debt losses
- Attend to customer complaint and establish a touch point for customers’ service
- Work experience in related field Like Finance Industry, Investigation
- Orientation or Call Center would be an added advantage.
- Proficient use of Microsoft word.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be Young and Vibrant.
- Male or Female
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Principal Statistician at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Senior Treasury Officer at the Concept Group
- Business Lead, Leasing at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Reconciliation Junior Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Finance Analyst at Creditville Limited
- NYSC Business Advisory Intern at Norrenberger Financial Group
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial