Fresh Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
Job Level: Middle Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain various ledgers, journals, registers and other records; allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Analyze and interpret financial results for business operations.
- Produce Monthly, quarterly and yearly Trial Balance reports
- Produce Monthly Revenue Analysis and management accounts
- Review and process expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Ensure that transactions posted to AP, AR and Fixed Assets modules are properly represented in GL.
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budgets.
- Conduct yearly stock count, stock valuation and identify obsolete/slow moving spares for write off.
- Determine payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepare and process monthly payroll
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years cognate work experience; 2 of which must have been at senior management level
- Relevant professional accreditation's e.g. CFA, ACCA, ICAN-ACA, MBA, MSc Finance
- Working Knowledge of construction industry is of critical advantage
- Financial Planning and Management
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Tax Planning and Management
- Treasury Management
- Management Accounting
- Credit Control
go to method of application »
- This role will initially be a support role integrating in the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
Description and Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have a good civil engineering background.
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- B.Sc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
The required competencies for this job include:
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems.
- Our offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (MS word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of their mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates that meet requirements would be invited.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Efficacy Construction CompanySimilar Jobs
- Project Supervisor at Plusworld Roofing Limited
- Senior General Foreman at EST Master Construction Limited
- Building Construction Project Manager at EST Master Construction Limited
- Brand Account Executive at Plusworld Roofing Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager, Furniture and Interior Design at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic at Denver Building Services Nigeria
- Caterpillar Mechanics And Electricians At Manal Group