Job Vacancy at NN Fems Industries Limited
Posted on: 8 July, 2014
Deadline: 22 July, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a leading FMCG Manufacturing Company in the genre of body and hair-care beauty products that have gained leadership in the Nigerian market with increasing acceptance in the international markets.
As part of our strategy to be the dominant player in our industry, we are seeking to hire outstanding target-driven, result-focused achiever with proven track-records and "a can-do attitude" to drive our marketing/brand management/business development activities nation-wide and in west African/African Markets.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate FMCG marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales dept. This should detail the year's activities to meet agreed company objectives.
- Budget management to deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conduct market research in order to identify market trends/requirements for current and future products.
- Develop and implement company-wide plan to push/pVIl products, working with all departments for its execution.
- Analyze possible potential strategic partner relationships for product lines including other functions as may be determined by the Management.
- Minimum educational/professional qualifications: Good first degree, including relevant professional qualification(s)
- Relevant working experience: Managerial Experience
- Minimum years of experience: 10 years in the marketing of FMCG products
- Minimum Age: 38 years
- Gender: Male/Female
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested candidates should send in their appfications with updated CVs two weeks from date of publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc