Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd was incorporated on August 23, 1993 RRC: 229.847 to carry out the business of Laboratory equipment, sale, installations, repairs and maintenance.
The establishment of Winelight Analytical Systems Ltd came as a result of disinvestements of Messrs. Philips BV of Holland in Unicam Ltd. of Cambridge U.K
Mr. Tobi Oduyale, Managing Director/CEO of Winelight was hitherto, a manager at Associated Electronics Products (AEPNL) Ojota, a subsidiary of Philips BV, Holland and responsible for Unicam Products (Now part of Thermo Electron) for 14 years within AEPNL.
- Assist HR /AO in all human resources and admin. Related functions.
- Extract and send daily Staff attendance to HR / AO for further decision
- Carry out mini purchases of office provisions, stationery, Petrol , Diesel, Toiletries and distribution to Staff
- Carry out clerical works in the department effectively
- Update & Generate reports on: Payslip, HR monthly report, Attendance, Purchases, Maintenance (Vehilcles & Facilities, Staff Overtime, Toiletries distribution, Departmental monthly provisions. Loan, Pension, Medical bills
- Liaise with other departments on Staff matters and administration
- Liaise and negotiate with Vendors in the absence of HR & AO
- Make remittances of all statutory payments to Banks & Liaise with all relevant statutory Agencies as directed by HR / AO
- Any other duties assigned by the Human Resources & Admin. Officer
- Background Experience / Qualification/ requisite
- Minimum of Degree in Social Sciences / Humanities
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Good interpersonal/ communication skill, cross functional teamwork
- Ability to maintain confidentially, personal maturity.
Age: between 24 – 29Years
Only those residing very close to Gbagada/ ANTHONY should apply.
go to method of application »
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supply and installation of equipment.
- Tests and check all equipment purchased to make sure they are in good condition before keeping them in store or delivering to customers’ site.
- Prepare invoices and waybills for new/repaired equipment, spares, item taken out of the company premises.
- Train end users on operations and proper handling of equipment that has been installed.
- Prepare and ensure compliance with maintenance schedules.
- Keep records of installations, repairs and maintenance in the appropriate files and folders.
- Prepare a report of activities of the department and pass to the service coordinator for necessary action.
Background Experience / Qualification:
Minimum Education: B. ENG. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Minimum Relevant Experience: 8 years post qualification
Age: 35 years
Method of Application
Subject: Assistant HR/AO