EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world.
Our client, international Oil & Gas company with onshore and offshore assets across the world require a Completion and workover superintendents for their operations in West Africa.
- Completions & Workover operations onshore and offshore
- Write the completion installation program and End of well report (EOWR).
- Provide additional support as may be required during the project execution phase.
- Provide Completion Engineering expertise to Project Realisation Process (value assurance), through peer reviews and technical challenge sessions.
- Responsible for equipment management and orders
- Develop a data base for each field
- Responsible for providing comprehensive and on site support to completion operations in accordance to the company rules.
- Important working with Well performance and reservoir department
- You will need to have good onshore and offshore experience
- Solid completions and workover background working for international operators
- Any experience of working in West Africa would be beneficial
My client is offering an initial 12 month contract on a 4/4 rotation with a start date of September/October.
Apply directly for this role by emailing Tom.Chapman@earthstreamglobal.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +44 207 422 6867.