HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday (8am - 5pm).
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Proven experience (3-5) years’ experience as safety officer.
- B.Sc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- N120,000 - N150,000 gross per month (If your salary is more that the range, do not apply). Candidate MUST be ready to resume.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HVAC Supervisor at M.E Aircons Limited
- Gas Project Engineer at Urban Shelter Infrastructure Limited
- Product Sales Manager at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Graduate Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting Limited
- School Cook/Tuck Shop Manager at Prime Montessori Nursery and Primary School (PMS)
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Latest Jobs at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Internal Auditor at Ama-Zuma Services Limited