Corporate Communications Officer at Kraks Media Limited
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: 25 September, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at KraksTV
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public relations or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word & Power Point
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KraksTVSimilar Jobs
- Customer Service Executive at ibakatv
- Digital Marketing Officer at Truvia Media
- Photographer and Graphic Designer at CameraBoy Multimedia
- News Editors at BBC World Service
- Job Opportunities at CEOAFRICA Online Media
- Job Opportunities at Kraks Media Limited
- Communications Assistant at Insightful Transmedia Communications
- Fresh Jobs at Filmhouse Limited