Ex-Andela Back-end Developer at Mevron Inc.
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Mevron Inc
Mevron Inc. is an innovative ride share company that has been developed to address the major challenges faced in the transportation industry. Mevron has taken innovative perspectives in addressing key concerns of ride share users; considering both drivers and passengers.
- We are looking for a Back-end Developer to develop all server-side logic, define and maintain the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of experience using any of the following database: MongoDB, Redis, and Firebase.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience (minimum of 2 years) as a Back-end Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages and frameworks like Java, AngularJS, NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mevron Inc career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mevron IncSimilar Jobs
- Marketer at Tokeeto Transports Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Assistant at DBAO Travel Services Limited
- Accountant at a Leading Travel Company - Pause Factory Resources Limited
- Sales Account Manager (Graduate Trainee) at Finchglow Travels
- Job Openings at a Leading Travel Company - Pause Factory Resources Limited
- Graduate Interns at FlyDestinations Travel Centre
- Latest Jobs at Finchglow Travels
- Customer Service Manager at Finchglow Travels