AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and for creating the base line for assigned project to ensure timely quality delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within set deadlines, on budget, and in line with all the relevant safety standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the preparation of the trend analysis with regards to the status of the project.
- Directly responsible for raising and giving notifications in advance when from the analysis conducted and from observation it shows that the scheduled delivery time will not be met as envisaged.
- Coordinate activities in a structured manner in order to achieve a successful planning outcome.
- Responsible for appraising construction, analysing logistics and managing time.
- Responsible for recommending immediate solutions to potential problems for efficient execution and resolution.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Cost Control Engineer for preparation of the project status report.
- Handle any other related job functions as directed by the Project Control Manager from time to time aimed at ensuring that project activities and related site matters functions in line with best practice.
- Coordinate with all disciplines for collection of information for update of weekly internal status report as well as monthly report.
- Prepares periodic reports (Weekly and Monthly status report) for submission.
- Reviews and issues daily progress report from construction.
Educational Qualification required for the Position:
- B.Sc/B.Eng in Engineering discipline preferred
Key Skills and Abilities:
- IT literacy
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills.
Professional Qualification required for the Position:
- Primavera P6
- Microsoft Project (added Advantage).
Experience required for the Position:
- Minimum of 7 years Oil and Gas EPC Experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.