HT-Limited requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill these positions
You must be able to interact confidently with executives at all levels of the business, be an effective multi-tasker and be capable and willing to perform a wide variety of functions with commitment and precision.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Look smart
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritize
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
go to method of application »
HR Assistant with 1-3 year work experience.
Support to the Human Resources Executive on all HR services process.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- 1-3 year post qualification experience
- Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
Method of Application
Detailed resumes stating qualifications, prior experience and accomplishment should be sent to: Recruitment@ht-limitedng.net
Use the job title as the title of your email; like: HR ASSISTANT or GRADUATE TRAINEE