Public Relations Officer at Vodstra Limited
Posted on: 18 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Vodstra Limited
Vodstra Limited - Our client in Logistics industry requires the services of an innovative and well-connected individual to enhance its operations in the position below:
- Liaise with the government agencies (FRSC, VIO, LASTMA, CUSTOMS. POLICE, TRACE) to ensure seamless movement of buses/trucks around the country without interference.
- Organize and oversee the PR activities of the Company
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management and also Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent organizational skill is also required.
- Must have HSE certification
- HND, B.Sc in Public Relations, Communications or a related field.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title and State of Residence" as the email subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vodstra LimitedSimilar Jobs
- School Nurse at Grey Recruitment Consultants
- Leasing Executive Officer at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Senior Marketing Manager at Fadac Resources
- Internal IT Auditor at DeeCla Services Limited (DSL)
- Digital / SEO Officer at a Fast Growing Firm
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Support Engineer at Tek Experts
- Accountant at Capital Corp Limited
- Company Lawyer at Willers Solutions