Professional Driver at MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited
Posted on: 18 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
MastermindsHRSG Consulting Limited - Our client, a reputable organization, requires the service of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Driving both top executives and corporate individuals.
- Keep the vehicles clean at all times.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on all vehicles.
- An excellent driver who is able to easily navigate the road, and have a clean driving record with no accidents and traffic violations.
- Keeping all official vehicles clean, in perfect shape, maintained and running well is a big responsibility for the person in this position.
- 3 years minimum driving experience.
- Good communication skill.
- Proven work experience as a driver.
- Should be familiar with the various route on the stated areas.
- Minimum Qualification of SSCE.
- A valid driving license.
- Must reside around Bariga, Gbagada,Oworo,Oshodi or Ikeja
- Not more than 45 years old.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the above stated requirements should apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- School Nurse at Grey Recruitment Consultants
- Leasing Executive Officer at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Senior Marketing Manager at Fadac Resources
- Internal IT Auditor at DeeCla Services Limited (DSL)
- Digital / SEO Officer at a Fast Growing Firm
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Support Engineer at Tek Experts
- Accountant at Capital Corp Limited
- Company Lawyer at Willers Solutions