Business Development Managers at Workforce Group
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Our Client is A SaaS/Cloud/Mobile Technology Solutions provider for the Travel, Hospitality, Holidays & Leisure and Logistics businesses.
- Identify, generate new business opportunities & clients for the range of Services.
- Excellent communication, presentation, reporting and time management skills
- Strong business account management and sales approach
- Meet and exceed targets relating to revenue growth, Account development by cross selling various products
- Assisting Owners of Bus Companies in closing fruitful business deals.
- Plan sales achievement according to the budget and target Process implementation, including defining and tracking programs.
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Strong business account management and sales approach, Be focused on business development.
- Min experience of 5yrs in Business Development Manager in Software products, Transport Industry or Transport allied Industries.
- Candidate must have a degree or MBA with experience in developing business plans
- Good computer skills, Confident presentational Skills, Intermediate MS excel and Software Basics.
- Experience in B2b Sales, Business Development, customer support and Customer relationship Skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- UI Developer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Client Account Officer at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Sales Executives at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
- Account/Admin Executive at an ICT Company - Padoserve Limited
- MEA ECIF and Marketing Controller at Microsoft Nigeria
- Account Officer - Trainee at Semicolon Village Limited
- Female Marketer at Ocean Crest Technologies Limited
- Jobs at Ralds and Agate Limited