Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield services companies. Our product and service portfolio spans the life cycle of the well, and includes capability in drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, and completion. The Company provides innovative solutions, technology, and services to the oil and gas industry, and operates in over 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.weatherford.com
The Recruitment Specialist is accountable for the sourcing of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on Weatherford’s recruiting plan. The Recruitment Specialist has ownership of the end to end recruiting process and acts as the
key point of contact with hiring managers and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
· Understand recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
- Draw up a recruitment plan in line with Training needs and succession planning strategies
· Responsible for meeting recruiting targets and providing regular status reports
· Provide guidance/expertise on sourcing channels appropriate to Weatherford’s requirements
· Build strong relationships with external recruitment agencies as appropriate
· Administer Weatherford’s external branding approach to ensure any advertising materials are suitable for the external market/publications
· Screen applications and select candidates for interview by hiring managers
· Conduct competency/behavioural based telephone interviews for all external candidates
· Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities as required
· Co-ordinate pre-employment checks for all external candidates
· Escalate outstanding cases to HR Manager when required
· Ensure all paper work is received and completed according to policy
· Responsible for contract management and post offer management
· Act as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor degree from reputable university, Masters or a CIPD/CIPM/SHRM an added advantage
· 4-6 yrs experience in HR with 2 years at least in Recruitment (experience in Oil and Gas space a strong advantage. This could be as a consultant recruiting for such Companies)
· Ability to work under pressure
· Execellent planning and organizing skills
· Strong communication skills
· Young, dynamic, flexible and alert
· Fluent in English
To provide an understanding within Weatherford of assigned client account performance and business potential by proper day to day management of such assigned client accounts and coordinate Weatherford’s sales and marketing efforts to maximize asset utilization and product sales for market share gain at optimum FOP within the assigned client accounts.
To provide cross-product line integrated solutions that deliver incremental revenues to Weatherford for all assigned client accounts and assist with familiarization of PL offerings or to promote introduction of new products in the assigned accounts.
To assist with technical queries, quotes, tender preparations, routine sales, marketing and technical or related presentations for background Product Lines within own and other existing client accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Customer Relations
Communicate regularly with clients, monitor and evaluate market information and provide appropriate feedback.Utilise customer contacts to develop an awareness of the customer’s attitude to Weatherford products and levels of service. Communicate this to business unit managers, PLMs, RPLMs and Country Management as appropriate.
2. Sales & Marketing
Assist in sales, marketing and presentations to both external customers and in house staff on account activities.
Gather tactical, strategic and technical data on market place, industry and within assigned client accounts
Maximise financial performance in PL’s through teamwork via supporting tenders, identifying revenue opportunities and liaison with other sales staff, local managers and client representatives.
Assist to positively impact on collections, DSO and other key business metrics within all assigned client accounts.
3. Business Reporting
Capture all opportunities, client visits and sales related entries in SFDC for every assigned client account. Expected to be proficient in use of SFDC to keep all related entries updated and complete any nominated tasks and activities timely.
Maintain accurate and up to date information on client’s activities not limited to rig movements, competition activities, market share, etc and provide monthly summary on all account activities in agreed formats on or before each last day of the month.
4. Product Line & Technical Support
Prepare as necessary, generic and specific technical presentations to support own (core) PL activities and growth within assigned and other client accounts.
Support PL in-country strategy in line with Regional PL strategy and monitor the success or lack of deployed strategies.
Gather technical data and any information necessary for future technology development or business reorganization.
To ensure optimum utilization of stock and assets by having an understanding of what is available in country
Proactively inform customers on the status of their orders as necessary for assigned client accounts.
Initiate and champion regular joint Client / Weatherford service quality meetings in assigned accounts to improve working relationship and identify key improvement areas and focus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Expert knowledge of different types of rigs including drilling and workover rigs.
Have a good working and general knowledge of Weatherford services and offerings and business groups.
Have a good knowledge of drilling systems including rotary, rotary steerable, positive displacement motor (PDM) and turbines.
Familiar with BHA design and components.
Demonstrate advanced knowledge oilfield mathematics calculations including volumes, pressures, forces, and basic hydraulics.
Aware of competitor equipment and technology
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Visio computer skills
Advanced Maths skills, able to calculate pressures, volumes, advanced hydraulics
Mechanical ability necessary to perform tasks
Good oral and advanced written communication skills
Self-motivated, self-starter and able to follow instructions
Able to work closely with fellow employees (superiors, peers and subordinates)
8 – 10 years relevant oilfield experience of which no less than the last 3 years was spent in a sales / marketing role
Advanced industry knowledge of cross product equipment (e.g. Drilling Services equipment)
Very good technical writing skills
Completed graduate school education with strong emphasis on science and/or mechanical related disciplines
Engineering Degree - preferred Mechanical / Chemical or Petroleum Engineering