Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
Duties and responsibilities (Product Vision & Strategy/Management)
This individual must have hands on experience of product conceptualization, planning and execution of production cycles in a strategic manner.
- Have a deep understanding of product requirements and from that, create the long-term vision and strategy for the Company’s products.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Have a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that increase market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Manage product development from concept, to design, sample production, testing, launch, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with the technology team to deliver on roadmap deadlines and drive product launches.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Provides information for management, answering questions and requests from clients and colleagues.
- Effectively manage product cycle.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Strategically design and adopts ways to enhance product market share by working with Head, Business Development to develop product sales strategies.
Education & Qualification
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop products and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Knowledge on Web technologies.
- Problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
go to method of application »
This candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of RIBY´s global marketing and sales strategy. This candidate will be primarily responsible for building RIBY’s investment, increasing its current business portfolio and continuously developing and executing strategies to sustain its growth and impact by focusing on developing, evaluating and enhancing financial access and stability across RIBY’s cooperative platform, partnerships and other businesses.
The ideal candidate must be business savvy and is meant to seek and challenge how things are typically done in the business, alter corporate culture and drive innovation for best growth.
- Manage product development in terms of design, execution, and operational sequencing of products from concept to customer, and all product development activities.
- Develop business plans, business goals, objectives, target market information, financial forecast projections and profitability of products and services as well as identify potential risks or threats.
- Effectively communicate relevant information within the organisation by synchronizing activities on a cross-functional basis to ensure that all opportunities are correctly identified, prioritised and aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Ensure that all Company operations originate from a specific value proposition.
- Research and analyse competitors, markets, customer feedback data, industry trends and other relevant information to identify, develop and implement standards, marketable product categories and business opportunities that hold potential from a business development perspective.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must possess broad knowledge in business, investment, and micro crediting.
- Must be self-driven and above all motivated.
- Must possess values of honesty, integrity and teamwork.
- Must possess strong organizational, accuracy and precision skills.
- Proven experience in leading others, managing multiple product lines or business development strategies in an entrepreneurial environment and achieving demonstrated market success.
- Must be able to influence people to act through an articulated vision and direction.
- Excellent decision-making skills and strong analytical and strategic planning skills are required.
- Must be an effective and active communicator with people at all levels.
go to method of application »
The Head of Engineering is responsible for ensuring the technical feasibility and stability of the design and configuration of the application development environment, the software testing environment, and the project facility network infrastructure.The role includes client-facing delivery and implementation of Riby Platform for large-scale state and local government projects. And you will write a lot of code!
- Function as the development lead in architecture-related projects to guide and manage the implementations.
- Ensure overall solution-level integrity of applications and that it is in alignment with the enterprise initiatives. When required, write and deliver high quality, “done”, production ready code.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and support to the development teams implementing and maintaining the solution.
- Help establish the best software practices and communication protocols.
- Establish the architectural governances and golden rules; Conduct and approve code review.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- 6-10 years of application design and hands-on development experience
- Extensive Service Oriented Architecture experience
- Extensive experience as software architect working on a software architecture team, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship.
- Extensive experience with API first design including RESTful APIs and Soap APIs, API Best Practices, and API lifecycle.
- Extensive experience leading remote teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations and/or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management.
- Proficient in managing multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic, and geographically dispersed environment.
- Extensive experience with CI & CD
- Extensive Test Driven Development and Pair Programming experiences.
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to this email: Seun@riby.me
Qualified Candidates should send their Cvs with the following Instructions below;
Attach/send a Cover letter
The role of the job being applied for should be indicated on the title of the mail.