Client Relations Manager at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
- Answer telephones, forward callers, accept messages.
- Assist clients with questions regarding order fulfilment, services available and general pricing while providing superior client service.
- Provide inside sales support to all clients by providing details of offered services, pricing, agreements, etc.
- Notify Operations of changes that may affect service schedule
- Coordinate and process rush and emergency client container and file requests through Operations.
- Regularly update service schedule reviewing daily with Head of Technical Sales or Head of Operations.
- Complete database research on missing client containers, files and maintain client contact.
- Communicate with Clients as needed for Call Backs as directed by the Operations Team.
- Complete client data entry on CRM.
- Process requests for printed bar codes as needed.
- Complete closing of work orders on a daily basis.
- Ensure all visitors are greeted, signed in and are given a badge.
- Complete filing of all work orders and management logs on a daily basis per SOP.
- Process incoming mail - Fed Ex, UPS, etc. on a daily basis.
- Assist or process as directed all levels of Client and/or Vendor invoices (Billing).
- Escalate, track and resolve key client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Work cross-functionally with Index teams to implement operational strategies and document new processes to help improve client experience
- Become a critical participant in testing new products and features. Prioritize and communicate platform feedback and enhancement requests to internal teams
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Develop expertise in all things digital media by assisting with marketing and communications efforts and reading the daily trades
- Great experience with social media and ERP softwares
- Age bracket is 30 to 38 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)
- HR Business Development Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Therapist (Psychology Graduate) at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Bike and Field Sales Representatives at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Accountant/Internal Auditor at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Software Engineer (Java Spring Boot) at Biosec Solutions
- Senior CRM Specialist at Platinum Careers
- Hr Recuiter at Ascentech Services Limited