Customer Service Manager at Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 28 September, 2019
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Pukka Logistics & Support Serv
Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited - We are a one stop company providing professionally managed integrated business, corporate and investor services to foreign investors, Nigerians living in Diaspora and Nigerian companies in general; empowering, equipping and supporting them with all they require to start and run their businesses in Nigeria.
- Oversees all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements of customer service quality
- Implements effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Provides training on handling of sensitive customer service issues
- Monitors and reviews processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective
- Makes regular reports to upper management about department milestones and progress
- Holds regular meetings with department staff to discuss expectations and hear team concerns
- Plans and maintains departmental budget
- Responsible for department recruitment and retention, as well as accurate and regular reports regarding staff changes
- Coordinates with sales department to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction
- Manages issues with the staff through assessment and subsequent corrective action protocol
- Ensures work environment is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Maintains confidentiality regarding personnel information and customer financial data by keeping sensitive documents private and secure
- Liaises with upper management, vendors, contractors and key stakeholders to ensure quality of products and efficiency of department.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good Communication Skills, Leadership Experience, Critical Thinker, Problem Solver, Analytical, Customer Service, Accurate Record Keeping.
- B.Sc in any related field with minimum of seven years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pukka Logistics & Support ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Export Operations Supervisor at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Head, Business Development at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Graduate Account Executive (Small Package) - Business Development at United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Warehousing Services Limited
- Fleet Officer at Jhaki Technologies
- Personal Assistant (P.A) at Omoileri Entertainment Ventures
- Chief Operating Officer at APM Terminals