Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have a Project Manager opening to fill for our Client who is an International Facility Management Company
The Project Manager is accountable for budget, schedule, safety, quality and overall project performance; ensuring quality work is completed on schedule in an economical manner. This position is also responsible for providing leadership and direction and promoting amicable relationships with all parties involved, including clients, engineers, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Project Manager must have good exposure in the Oil & Gas Industry, Onshore & Offshore Projects, and experience in fabrication offshore structures, topside modules and Living quarter’s facilities with good experience in a fabrication yard.
· Interface with client Project Manager through project development, execution and completion.
· Execute the contract to the client requirements and specifications. Ensure the scope of work, terms and conditions, and specifications are clearly understood and communicate the same to all subcontractors.
· Accountable to ensure all components of the overall project execution plan are developed and directed at meeting project goals and objectives. Ensuring the development of: Safety Mgmt Plan, Quality Mgmt Plan, Materials & Equipment Plan, Subcontractor Mgmt Plan, Accounting Plan, Cost and Schedule Control Plan, Change Management Plan.
· Develop the original budget, manage changes, determine progress and generate forecasts.
· Promote and ensure safety compliance in all areas of responsibility and actively resolve safety issues or concerns.
· Provide direction and supervision to the Supervision and all lower tier employees. Formally evaluate their performance after each project and provide feedback.
· Resolve performance issues in a timely manner
· Identify capability gaps and ensure sufficient training opportunities are available to Supervisors and field staff.
· Ensure all supervisors clearly understand their roles and responsibilities.
· Ensure project budget is maintained and adjusted as necessary with appropriate client and management communication and authorization
· Report performance to financial targets.
Qualification and Experience:
· Superior client service skills.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, analyze and solve complex issues.
· Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and achieve quality standards.
· Strong organizational skills, including effective prioritization and follow- up.
· Working knowledge of such computer programs as spreadsheets, word processing, scheduling software, and project management software.
· Good knowledge of quality control and construction safety required.
· Must be able to read and interpret contracts, blueprints and drawings for heavy industrial projects and understand the scope of work and project specifications.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.