Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have a Facbrication Manager opening to fill for our Client who is an International Facility Management Company
· Responsible for all activities pertaining to design, procurement, fabrication, transportation, installation and HUC of the Living Quarters (and coordination / interface with other functional teams).
· Overall accountability and responsibility for engineering, procurement, construction installation and commissioning.
· Effectively represent the department in meetings with governmental agencies, community groups, and various businesses, professional, and regulatory organizations and in meetings with individuals.
Qualification and Experience:
· Must have knowledge of oil & gas major capital projects, with Living Quarters and international experience.
· 15+ years experience in handling large complex Major Capital Projects.
· Knowledge and understanding of specific codes, and industry standards and practices applicable to the design, fabrication, construction, inspection, quality assurance, and installation and commissioning of an LQ is required.
· Demonstrated expertise in the management of large LQ projects is a prerequisite.
· Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major coursework in Civil engineering or a related engineering field.
· 8 years of increasingly responsible experience in Professional engineering design, plan review, and project administration experience.
· 3 years of site supervisory experience in a fabrication yard.
· Extensive experience in managing large Living Quarter scopes.
· Experienced in the design, fabrication, installation and commissioning of Living Quarters associated with FPSOs.
· Experience working effectively with FEED, detailed engineering contractors and fabrication yards.
· Experience working with large, multi-discipline project teams.
· Familiarity with UK standards & Legislation .
· Exercise a high degree of independence, lead a multifunctional international team.
· Must have the ability to lead a team and the ability to interact effectively with a variety of joint venture, project management and contractor personnel is essential.
· Must be flexible, goal-oriented and have strong interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.