Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have a Procurement Manager opening to fill for our Client who is an International Facility Management Company
• Manage the procurement function in line administered the ongoing contract and purchase delivery on time, completing all terms and conditions requirements: such as quality assurance, health-safety-environmental and local contents.
• Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in purchase delivery, material control, distributing raw materials, equipment and machinery,
• Prepare instructions regarding purchasing systems, purchase orders, change notices to Purchasing Agents and procedures.
• Analyze market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and prepare market analysis reports.
• Review company tendering processes, purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policies, and government procurement regulations
• Manage all stock warehousing functions and activities; ensured the efficient and effective management of all material including offshore support in relation to the overall requirement of operations.
• Supervise all quality elements to ensure that the execution of fabrication items compliant with the terms laid out in the contract and also manage quality compliance.
• Responsible for the coordination of relevant activities such as quality assurance, inventory levels, insurance spares, warehousing facilities and structure, hazardous material storage and scrap policies.
• Manage all expediting and quality inspection functions and activities relating to the import of materials and equipment or leasing of equipment from outside the country to be delivered on time, including the duty free import list approval from the Authorities on the company purchase or lease items.
• Prepare all CAPEX and OPEX budgets for MRP and MRO items, in line with relevant internal company, quality, legislative compliance, and accounting procedures.
Qualification and Experience:
• Relevant experience in Procurement
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.