Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Qualification and Experience
- A B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Inventory /Warehouse management
- Candidate must reside in Abuja/Neighboring state
go to method of application »
Location: Ojodu -Berger Area, Lagos
- An SSCE Certificate, Valid Driver's License with 5 years experience and good knowledge of Nigeria road.
- Must not be more than 40yrs of age
- Must resides in Ojodu/Berger, Ogba axis.
- Vehicle repair and maintenance ability will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.