The following vacancy exists for Graduate Tellers at Standard Chartered Bank, Lagos, Nigeria
Customer Complaint handling
Rate board update
Internal & external reports
Adherence to till limit of N100k and floor limit of N2m
Other assigned duties
• Assist TSM/BOM to ensure all Operational, Compliance, Control procedure and guideline are properly carried out and adhered to.
• Comply with internal policies and external regulations and ensure all internal and external report to be submitted on time
• To comply with respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to the respective Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
• Build up good relationship with all internal and external customers.
• Make effort to improve personal product knowledge and to acquire multi-products processing skill.
• Make effort to improve personal productivity and output level. To achieve established standard.
• Understand and follow carefully the Bank’s operational risk control standard underlying operating process and ensure the risks are minimized.
• Ensure timeliness of managing customer’s complaint
Qualifications & Skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
To apply for this position, click here