The following vacancies exist at Standard Chartered Bank
• OVERALL CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY AND ENQUIRY HANDLINE IN THE BRANCH
• EVALUATE CUSTOMER NEEDS AND PROVIDE HIGH LEVEL, ACCURATE INFORMATION AND ADVICE ON PRODUCTS AND CHANNELS.
• CROSS-SELL BANK PRODUCTS/CHANNELS TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS
• MIGRATE CUSTOMERS TO THE REMOTE CHANNELS THROUGH ONLINE ACTIVATION, ESTATEMENTS AND ATM USAGE
• PREPARE WEEKLY REPORTS ON SERVICE ISSUES AND COMPLAINTS TO THE SERVICE QUALITY TEAM
• SUPPORT ACQUISITION AND GROWTH OF CUSTOMER BASE THROUGH REFERRALS
• MANAGE, HANDLE AND RECORD CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
• DELIVER COMMUNICATION ON PRODUCT AND CHANNELS TO CUSTOMERS IN AN EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MANNER.
• CUSTODIAN OF THE FOLLOWING BANKING INSTRUMENTS: CARDS, CHEQUE BOOKS, FRONTLINE REGISTERS
• RECOMMEND PROCESSES AND SERVICE IMPROVEMENTS, BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND OBSERVATIONS, TO THE HEAD OF FRONTLINE EFFECTIVENESS AND AT THE VoF FORUM (QUARTERLY)
• OVERSIGHT OF QUEUE MANAGEMENT AND BANKING HALL LOOK AND FEEL
• OVERSIGHT OF MARKETING COLLATERAL AND POSITIONING
• Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:
“Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding
records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
To apply for this position, click here, select Nigeria and click search.