Quantity Surveyor at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
Raeanna Nigeria Limited is a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider in Nigeria and the African Sub-regions. Founded in 2001 as a telecoms infrastructure provider.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, Schedules of Works, Specifications and all contract documentation
- Preparation of preliminary estimates, cost plans, feasibility studies including advising company on economical construction methods, procurement, programming and contract matters
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities considering the drawings and specifications
- Preparation of reports on new work and work in progress for cost monitoring and control, and for decision making.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Providing insight on contractual claims.
- Site measurement for variation & valuation
- Valuing completed work and liaising with the Finance/Account for payments.
- Conducts on-going cost analysis of all construction work, feasibility studies of client requests, site visits, assessments and projections for future work.
- B.Sc/HND in Quantity Surveying with minimum of 2nd Class Degree/Upper Credit in Quantity Survey.
- 4-8 years relevant work experience most especially in Telecom industry
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio).
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task several priorities
- Safe work Habits
- Excellent communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Raeanna Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Opay
- Full Stack Developer at GreenBuckett
- Senior Design Engineer at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- GIS-Network Design Document Technician at Zysod Communications Limited
- Business Development/Sales Manager at Zysod Communications Limited
- Technical Design Engineer/Analyst at Zysod Communications Limited
- Web Designer at Mcolay Concepts International Limited
- Software Application Engineer at Zysod Communications Limited