SOX! IFRS! GAAP! If these are terms that excite you then this is the opportunity for you. CA Global has an international client, in the oil & gas services industry, looking to appoint an experienced Nigerian Financial Controller at their operations in Nigeria. As a natural leader, you are able to lead teams of financial staff with ease.
- Responsible for the full financial function
- Day-to-day accounting
- Responsible for financial integration of newly acquired businesses into existing structure
- Ensure that accounts are reported accurately and timely and in accordance with both local fiscal authorities as well as company financial reporting requirements.
- Build, develop and manage a strong finance team to support the business
- Work with management teams and advise on any operational finance issues
- Ensure that internal controls are in place and compliant with company policy and SOX
- Develop and improve processes; as well as to implement new financial systems within the Finance function
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (International Qualification such as CA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Minimum of 7 years’ financial management experience
- Experienced in management reporting, and providing support to all levels of operational and nonfinancial management.
- Sound knowledge of local and international reporting standards (GAAP. IFRS, SOX)
- Competence in the following software packages preferred: JD Edwards, SAP, 1S, 1C and Hyperon
- Must be a Nigerian national
- Some travel expected
Please visit our websites www.ca-finance.com or www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
For any further information please get in contact with:
Bryan le Roux
bryan [at] caglobalint [dot] com
Senior Associate: Finance
The CA Global Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance division is a division of the CA Global Group
Method of Application
To apply for this job, click here