Our Client is a global leader in the telecommunications and data-services sectors delivering wide range of affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services across Africa. Due to expansion & growth, the above position has become vacant.
• Manage Revenue Assurance function and Risk Management operations.
• The Revenue Assurance Manager responsibilities will be to improve the end-to-end assurance of cost and revenue from source through to wholesale and retail billing, within a controls environment across all revenue streams.
• Develop and implement end to end controls methodology for all products and services relating to all revenue streams.
Role Specification (Technical/Professional Expertise)
• University degree in Finance, Engineering, IT or other related fields
• Financial, Technology and Operational background 7-10 years’ experience
• Minimum 6 year Telecoms Revenue Assurance experience
• Project management experience
• Attention to detail and financial impact
• Experience in revenue assurance or billing processes and ability to document such processes.
• Very Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Minimum Intermediate ability level of MS Access, Excel and SQL, with proven practical experience
• Experience with billing and RA systems
• Experience with management information, financial systems
• Work Attitudes
• Understands the crucial importance of comprehensive RA analysis and be able to make efficient decision based on analysis.
• Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven.
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Reliable and organised – ability to stick to deadlines
• Process orientated
• Ability to deal with colleagues at all levels
Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to email@example.com using ‘risk & revenue’ as subject of mail. Application Dead line is 20th July, 2014. Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.