A Top Class School located in Abuja is in search of a seasoned Lady to serve as a Front Desk Officer in her school.
• Serving as a primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors).
• Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries.
• Compose letters and bills (weekly/monthly) independently for each Parent under instructions of senior management.
• Stocking and distributing office supplies.
• Provide information to callers about the school.
• Manage inquiries and record the requests in given forms, software and web portals.
• Manage daily inquiry sheets in given forms/formats and software.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Schedule appointments.
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
• Organize meetings with prospected clients on phone and transferring confirmed leads to appropriate end.
• Must have a Degree in any relevant courses.
• The candidate should have superior organizational skills, self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic.
• Must have 3-5 years experience in similar position.
• Must be patient with people and be neat.
• Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel and power point) and Internet.
• The officer must be service oriented - actively looking for ways to help people.
• Attention to detail.
• Good command in English.
• Nice facial expression.
• Presentable, confident and eloquent.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply to E-mail: email@example.com