Mechanical and Electrical Engineer in an International Facility Management Company
Posted on: 7 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer opening to fill for our Client who is an International Facility Management Company
- Conceptualization and development of all engineering projects in the Independent Power Plant.
- Provide conceptual engineering inputs for Engineering Design.
- Review and document project execution plan for projects within the Independent Power Plant.
- Report project status on ongoing plant projects using relevant OORP templates to the H/O project team.
- Monitor design deliverables, participate in hazard operability studies (HAZOPS) and monitor follow-up recommendations from the H/O project team.
- Monitor and coordinate the approval of all specification and design changes and contribute to close-out project reports.
- Plant Maintenance.
- Co-ordinate and maintain an aggressive maintenance crew to ensure hitch free loading and production activities.
- Maintain regular service program for all plant equipment in order to maintain maximum possible efficiency of the equipment.
- Monitor the efficiency and correct use of all equipment.
- Ensure Maintenance team and contractors adhere strictly to Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Recommend and generate periodic reports for phasing out of obsolete equipment.
- Identify problems of equipment that militate against optimal production processes and proffer solutions.
- Prepare engineering documents and ensure the use of competent contractors
- Send maintenance and equipment status reports to Technical Service Engineer and Plant Manager as per agreed schedules.
- Advise plant`s tender committee on technical issues and plant`s assets disposal.
- Raise Work permit as a necessary prerequisite before the commencement of jobs.
- Assist production crew in operation when Production Manager is away.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional Accreditation is an advantage.
- International design codes and standards.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment is an advantage.
- Ability to diagnose engineering problems of Plant equipments and Infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate and interpret Engineering / Technical Terminology.
- Ability to diagnose Pneumatics and electro-pneumatic.
- Inventory management/stock Control.
- 3 - 5 years cognate experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Timely, safe & efficient testing of equipment in respective discipline
- Preparation & compliance to documentation / protocols & safely norms.
- Electrical maintenance related to power plant & other electrical equipments
Key Skills & Attributes
- Oral & Written Communication skills.
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
- Coaching & Supervisory Skills.
- Quality Management.
- Problem solving & Decision making
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at a Real Estate Company - Beckley Consulting
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng
- Customer Care Roles at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Personal Assistant/Administrative Officer at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Research Analyst at Blueprint City Estates and Development Company Limited