Mechanical and Electrical Engineer in an International Facility Management Company
Posted on: 7 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment and HR Services firm that specializes in Recruitment in Africa; We have a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer opening to fill for our Client who is an International Facility Management Company
- Conceptualization and development of all engineering projects in the Independent Power Plant.
- Provide conceptual engineering inputs for Engineering Design.
- Review and document project execution plan for projects within the Independent Power Plant.
- Report project status on ongoing plant projects using relevant OORP templates to the H/O project team.
- Monitor design deliverables, participate in hazard operability studies (HAZOPS) and monitor follow-up recommendations from the H/O project team.
- Monitor and coordinate the approval of all specification and design changes and contribute to close-out project reports.
- Plant Maintenance.
- Co-ordinate and maintain an aggressive maintenance crew to ensure hitch free loading and production activities.
- Maintain regular service program for all plant equipment in order to maintain maximum possible efficiency of the equipment.
- Monitor the efficiency and correct use of all equipment.
- Ensure Maintenance team and contractors adhere strictly to Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Recommend and generate periodic reports for phasing out of obsolete equipment.
- Identify problems of equipment that militate against optimal production processes and proffer solutions.
- Prepare engineering documents and ensure the use of competent contractors
- Send maintenance and equipment status reports to Technical Service Engineer and Plant Manager as per agreed schedules.
- Advise plant`s tender committee on technical issues and plant`s assets disposal.
- Raise Work permit as a necessary prerequisite before the commencement of jobs.
- Assist production crew in operation when Production Manager is away.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional Accreditation is an advantage.
- International design codes and standards.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment is an advantage.
- Ability to diagnose engineering problems of Plant equipments and Infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate and interpret Engineering / Technical Terminology.
- Ability to diagnose Pneumatics and electro-pneumatic.
- Inventory management/stock Control.
- 3 - 5 years cognate experience within the Oil & Gas industry
- Timely, safe & efficient testing of equipment in respective discipline
- Preparation & compliance to documentation / protocols & safely norms.
- Electrical maintenance related to power plant & other electrical equipments
Key Skills & Attributes
- Oral & Written Communication skills.
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
- Coaching & Supervisory Skills.
- Quality Management.
- Problem solving & Decision making
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Bookkeeper at H A Sambo Enterprises
- Latest Jobs at Sales Craft Limited
- Latest Jobs at Portal Realties Limited
- Operations Manager at Starohic Properties Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Real Estate Firm - Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer at Tolet.com.ng
- Legal Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Head, Properties at AT&A Group Limited