Business Development Executives at Workforce Group
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client in the Financial Services industry in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing accounts, selling the companies products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- HND/B.Sc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- 2 - 5 years of sales experience in financial Services industries, FMCG, Retails, and Energy Sector
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Applicants must be staying in or around Lagos island or Mainland
Attractive Basic pay plus commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Limited
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Private Sector Development Officer, PISA at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Inbound Officer Recruitment at The United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Loan Marketers at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- 2019 World Bank Group Legal Internship Program
- Security Agent, PSEC at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)