AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited - We are a long established total engineering solution firm, with activities in education, training & projects in the specialized areas of instrumentation, automation, process control, mechatronics, pneumatic, electro-pneumatic. We have well-equipped facilities in Lagos, Otta, Port-Harcourt and soon at the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
The imperative of strengthening our management for more effective leadership, operational efficiency and profitability has necessitated the search for a self-managed professional of high integrity in the position of:
Level: Senior Management
- Reporting to the Chairman, the appointee will has responsibilities of handling the day-to-day administration and operation of the business.
- He will have the overall supervisory responsibility for all the entity’s operations which include; strategy, performance management, business development, revenue and profit.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Generation of new businesses and follow up with existing ones
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Ideally an electrical or mechanical engineer
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision making
- Relationship management skills
- Suitable candidates will have not less than 15 years of experience in engineering education, training & consulting in the above areas, in a well structured environment with profit generation responsibilities.
go to method of application »
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping proper financial record of the company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Payroll Administration
- Liaison with statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Carry out cost accounting functions
- Advice on company’s mark-up/profit margin
- Administer tax matters
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Carry out sight seeing of purchased items before payment
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Coordinating skills
- Organizational skills
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver promptly
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.