Fresh Vacancies at Traders of Africa Limited
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: 16 September, 2019
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Tradersofafrica.com
Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
go to method of application »
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on Coding, Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years of experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of web development
- 3 years of experience with programming languages like PHP and NodeJS
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
go to method of application »
- Managing the existing portfolio of suppliers and customers
- Identifying new businesses to increase sales.
- Keeping track of offers
- Relationship management with customers and suppliers,
- Negotiating prices, payment and delivery terms.
- Successfully closing and delivering deals.
- Work with the Senior Commodities Officer to ensure the smooth and efficient transaction operations of the commodities
- Work with the relevant WFP personnel to ensure timely and correct delivery of commodities to the EDPs and FDPs for timely distributions.
- Where applicable, responsible to ensure availability of safe, suitable, adequate in-country storage capacity and trucks for internal delivery from EDPs to FDPs.
- Work with procurement/logistics department to ensure timely procurement and availability of all equipment and materials necessary for successful implementation of a commodity transaction.
- Relevant experience in a commercial sales function (this could have been experience in spices, nuts and seeds trading sales)
- Flexible and must have a commercial attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills: Confident, charismatic and proactive
- Ability to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously
- Self-starter and enjoy working with targets
- Good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills
- Should have a Nigerian Passport
- Not opposed to extensive travel
- Age Specification: (19-27)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tradersofafrica.comSimilar Jobs
- NYSC Social Media Assistant at CarpartsNigeria Automobile limited
- Business Development Executive at OYOS (Own Your Online Store)
- Latest Vacancies at Jumia Nigeria
- Dispatch Rider at Instacart.ng
- Bilingual Travel Advisor at Jumia
- Sales and Marketing Executives at CarpartsNigeria Automobile limited
- Retail Management Trainee at Sundry Markets Limited
- Admin Officer at Traders of Africa Limited