Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”). On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc.
Supervisor/Manager: Managing Director/CEO
Direct Reports: Investment Officers/Analysts
- To grow the Company's AUM and sustain network growth and impact through insightful investment of funds available to ensure very competitive returns for Retirement Savings Account holders.
- The successful candidate will need to be a strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a high tolerance for risk, as well as being adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity and change.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize financial models for forecasting/testing the robustness of the Company’s investment strategy.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis to Management and the Board of Directors of the Company.
- Recommend investment decisions that will increase the value of the Company’s investment fund and ensure that the best return on investment is achieved.
- Monitor/manage risks that may affect the returns on investments.
- Devise investment strategies to achieve the Company's strategic objectives.
- Present investment and divestment cases for specific investment opportunities, supporting the provision of all necessary information needed to make investment decisions.
- Prepare periodic research reports and make recommendations to the investment committee.
- Frequently monitor the performance of investments and make informed decisions accordingly.
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to the Company, including bonds, stocks, etc.
- Manage stakeholder relationships (including reporting).
- Develop processes and data systems to enable effective analysis, estimation and decision-making.
- Refine existing investment facilities and develop new ones where required.
- Develop and inspire the investment team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets.
- Ensure all team members represent Company in the best light.
- Mentor staff to ensure personal and organisational development.
Qualifications and Requisite Years of Experience
- A minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Economics, Banking, Finance, Insurance, and other related courses. Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- An acceptable professional qualification from any relevant professional organization such as ACCA, CFA, CSI. Etc.
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in a supervisory role.
Technical and Behavioral Skills:
- Technical acumen
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Planning and organisation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV in PDF and MS Word formats only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.