Vacancy at Management Systems International
Posted on: 4 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
MSI is seeking personnel with experience in conflict and stabilization for anticipated work under Support Which Implements Fast Transition IV (SWIFT IV) in conjunction with USAID’s Office of Transition Initiatives (OTI). The goal of this project is to provide OTI with the means to support U.S. foreign policy objectives by helping local partners advance peace and democracy in priority countries in transition.
The Regional Program Manager will be responsible for a field office’s financial and administrative management, local program development and implementation, and grant development and implementation. S/he will coordinate closely with the COP to ensure overall coherence of the program strategy and project development program-wide.
- Supervise the program development officers (PDOs), activity implementation and support staff in his/her respective offices.
- Manage the development of overall regional program strategy with and review of grantee proposals by PDOs, including proposal submission and data entry. S/he will also oversee the identification of potential grantees and the development and implementation of small grant activities.
- Advise the COP on the evolution of the local political, legal, and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the regional OTI program to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
- Oversee the programmatic and implementation monitoring of each grant activity; the RPM will ensure that activities and reports are accurately captured and shared with the main office and USAID/OTI.
- Supervise enforcement of proper financial, procurement, and general operational protocols and reporting in the field office. Ensure that the field offices maintain compliance with USAID regulations in regards to auditing requirements, implementation, procurement, financial management and overall office management.
- Supervise and provide guidance to all staff located at the field office.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience (including at least one year of supervisory experience) working in complex and challenging field operational contexts.
- Prior experience demonstrating the skills required to fulfill the full range of responsibilities outlined above for the Regional Program Managers.
- Demonstrable prior working experience in donor programs, including experience in programs requiring community-level engagement.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working in Africa is desirable.
- Prior experience working on rapid transition programs is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Male Deputy M.D at Hazon Holdings
- Data Mining Officers/Web Researchers at a Data Mining Project
- Job Opportunities at the Luxxor Group
- Car Rental Sales Manager at Wrentals Car Hire Ltd
- Front Desk Officer at the Luxxor Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH