Consumer Manager at Intel Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Intels Nigeria
Intel's Sales and Marketing group provides world-class support at the OEM, developer and end-user levels. In addition, the group is involved in Internet and e-Commerce strategies, as well as the execution of worldwide Intel® architecture branded product strategies. Intel's expanding breadth of products and recent acquisitions are providing vast opportunities in Sales and Marketing now and in the future for both the technical and business-oriented.
Intel Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Reference: 729469
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
In this position, you will be responsible for accelerating the introduction and sale of Intel technology into the retail market place by establishing relationships with the executives of influential corporate retailers.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to optimize distribution channels or in-country routes to market.
- Defining and implementing go to market programs for direct and indirect partnering marketing programs.
- Developing implementation strategy and marketing materials in conjunction with field personnel to the identified sales channels.
- Managing relationships with fellow travelers to maximize return on marketing objectives.
- Delivering sales support collateral, training, sales tools for field sales employees and in-country single point of contact.
- Tracking and analyzing program data and/or indicators to improve program impact.
- Leading, directing and managing external consultants, agencies and other third party vendors.
- Adapt the Vertical strategy to territories.
- Work with Country Managers to establish integration under consumer vertical for all Functions, develop top-to-bottom consumer strategy.
- Build/Own the GTM plan, Set Goals, Allocate Budget,
- Follow up execution, consolidate report out, voice of SSA Consumer.
- Connect the Field to META Management / EMEA Stakeholders.
- Nigeria and Kenya Customer Engagements.
- Point of Escalation.
- Ensure Alignment between META & Countries.
- Drive an integrated, efficient and agile team to drive innovation on the ground.
- Integrate all consumer channels such as LFR, SFR, MFR, MSR and Branded.
- Formulize best known methods in Intel & eco system for SSA.
- Influence and win hearts & minds of all consumer team (RMM, MDM, SFR, Branded, MSR) under One Team & One Goal and One Plan.
- Be a role model for the team.
- Be in Hunter mode, look for/develop new deals and projects ensuring creativity & innovation in our GTM plans while winning all existing deals.
- You should be a graduate and preferably followed by a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or an M.B.A. Additional qualifications include:
- 7-8 years, or equivalent, experience in similar roles within a large
- organization with reputed Brand, developing marketing strategies for consumer
- brands, developing retail strategies and driving promotional programs.
- Exposure to modern retail trends and experience of leveraging modern retail for driving business growth of premium branded products.
- Experience of IT industry would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Intels NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Wincor Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- RAN Support Engineer at Airtel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Operations Manager (VAS) at a Mobile Solutions Company - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Help Desk Officer at AppZone Limited
- Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Incubator Program
- Data Services Analyst (Nigeria) at Asoko Insight
- Western Union Recruiting for AML Compliance Officers