Graduate Vacancy at Ellae Creative
Posted on: 4 July, 2014
Deadline: 11 July, 2014
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Ellae Creative
Ellae is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Ellae seeks qualified candidates for the position of:
- First point of professional contact when clients arrive.
- Handle Inbound and Outbound calls.
- Handle response to emails of clientele.
- Escalate specific calls to appropriate departments.
- Answer product related queries and prevent unnecessary escalation.
- Handle online chat interface between company and prospective/existing clientele.
- Execute other services that may be expected of a customer service representative.
Experience and Qualifications
- Completed the National Youth Service Corps Programme.
- 1 year related experience (but not essential).
- Minimum of HND.
- A bachelors is preferable.
- A cheerful disposition and can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- An impressive command of written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ellae CreativeSimilar Jobs
- Spa Therapist at Skin101 Clinics
- Business Development Assistants at Natives Clothing Limited
- Office Assistant at Makioba