Jobs at The Mediterranean Hotels
Posted on: 4 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Mediterranean Hotels
The Mediterranean Hotel is an exclusive and highly rated four-star hotel, known for its excellent services and serene African enviroment. Located at the heart of Asokoro; the hotel's lush, peaceful and beautiful ambience offers a haven like none other.
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package; it involves connecting to the hearts of our employees as we affect our world. We search for and employ innovative individuals whose qualities align with our mission statement, which is to deliver the best quality services, through the continuous provision of innovative and exceptional customer experiences, while fulfilling our responsibilities to all stakeholders based on respect and integrity.
If you are looking for a more exciting and challenging career with opportunities for self-development, then Mediterranean Hotel is the best place to work. Exciting career opportunities exist for highly competent, self-motivated and dynamic people. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Planning, directing, coordinating & budgeting for the facilities of the group.
- Inspection of maintenance Team, shifts & charting process.
- Weekly progress reporting schedule.
- Supervise facility usage, operations, equipment maintenance etc.;
- Liaising with support terms to ensure proper function of same.
- Maintain usage records & invoice clients accordingly.
- Completion of a HND or Degree plus 3-5 years related experience.
- Ability to establish & maintain effective working relationships;
- Ability to manage entire facilities.
- Good negotiating skills.
go to method of application »
- The Candidate will be Entry Level staff and will report to Heads of their Units.
- Assists in supervising opening and closing of food service operation.
- Assists in the supervision, scheduling of staff and gives input with evaluating, and disciplining of all Food
- Court staff. Maintains effective communication with managers, fellow supervisors, subordinates and all other coworkers.
- Assists in the supervision of organization and sanitation of hall, kitchen, storage areas, and loading dock
- Ensures proper portioning of foods, attractive plate presentation and service of required diets for meals, nourishment and snacks
- Satisfies guests and staff with services.
- Passion for service.
- The minimum required qualification for this position is a tertiary qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant role.
- Accuracy at record keeping.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title and reference as the subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Mediterranean HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment at InterContinental Hotels
- Customer Care Vacancy at Klub De Lag ( KDL)
- Sales Executive in the Hospitality Industry - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide