StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client is a non-profit organisation with the aim of enabling wealth building through the provision of business and entrepreneurial development. The organisation is seeking to fill position of the Lead, Scale Unit for immediate hire. This position is a management position within the organisation.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the strategy and delivery of key programs within the Scale unit specifically the programme targeted at emerging entrepreneurs and other key accelerator programmes and services in line with the organization’s mid to long term strategy.
- Oversee the required research and analysis to conduct needs assessment of key target audience/demographic profile of the programmes.
- Oversee the design, delivery and documentation of the curriculum of the emerging entrepreneurs and scale-up lab programmes including definition of learning outcomes, objectives, pedagogy, faculty requirements and lesson slides/plans. Also ensure effective monitoring and review as required during delivery.
- Program-manage the sourcing of the entrepreneurial participants for the Scale unit programmes from selection to recruitment and graduation in line with timeline variations for each programme.
- Support high potential businesses with market and funding linkages and support with achieve key milestones such as listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Ensure the development and implementation of monitoring, evaluation and learning frameworks for the programmes within the Scale unit.
- Serve as the Lead marketer for the emerging entrepreneurs ensuring the enrolment of target participants in line with target numbers.
- Serve as the key Account Manager for the Scale Unit stakeholders by effectively managing the relationships between key donors, technical partners, institutional and individual stakeholders, volunteers (faculty, mentor, advisors) and entrepreneurs as required for the program.
- Support the fundraising for the Scale programmes and also manage the budget for the unit in line with agreed parameters.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and review business plans, strategy reports and financial plans for small and growing businesses or business programs/units.
- Very strong understanding of the enterprise development space, skills development and support or growing businesses.
- Very strong appreciation of Monitoring and Evaluation trends and mechanisms for growing businesses to achieve impact outcomes.
- Ability to effectively engage with C-Level individuals.
- Proven abilities to design and deliver adult learning programmes including facilitation skills.
- Very strong organizational and people management skills.
- Strong job ownership skills, accountability and ability to effectively follow up skills.
- Very strong understanding and ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Strong proficiencies in Microsoft office productivity tools particularly MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A first degree from an accredited university.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- Eight (8) years work experience with at least five (5) years within an enterprise support organization, leading a growing business or within the consulting space is strongly required.
- At least three (3) years of managerial experience.
- Experience with financial management/analysis strongly desired.
- Experience with supporting the development of high growth potential businesses is also strongly desired.
- Must be able to travel
- Health Insurance and Pension
- Highly motivating learning environment and culture
- Opportunity to become a strong entrepreneurship ecosystem builder
- Meet innovative entrepreneurs and impact the entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Bond with team spirited individuals in a motivating learning environment
Salary is between N5.5 to N7.5million per annum
Interested qualified candidates should email CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘LSU-WB‘ as the subject of the application before 20th September 2019.
go to method of application »
Our client offers a unique learning environment fostering young minds to proffer solutions to problems, train pupils with an inquisitive mind and a desire for knowledge. They are looking to hire an experienced School Nurse to oversee the general health assessment of students. The ideal candidate, who is uniquely qualified in preventive health, health assessment, and referral procedures must be one who's also passionate and has a genuine love for children. APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN ABUJA
- Oversee health management and assessment of students
- Lead in the development of policies, programs, and procedures for the provision of school health services
- Employ primary prevention by providing health education that promotes physical and mental health and informs healthcare decisions, prevents disease, and enhances school performance
- Coordinate school and community health activities and serve as a liaison person between the home, school, and hospitals
- Delegate healthcare tasks to unlicensed assistive personnel in order to support the health and safety needs of students
- Administer first aid nursing
- Manage minor accidents and illnesses before transiting students/patients to the appropriate hospital(s)
- Maintains evaluates and interprets cumulative health data to accommodate the individual needs of students
- Provide tertiary prevention by addressing diagnosed health conditions and concerns
- Ensure students are up-to-date with vaccinations and immunizations
- Give health talks to all stakeholders addressing such issues as healthy lifestyles, risk‐reducing behaviours, developmental needs, activities of daily living, and preventive self‐care, whilst using teaching methods that are appropriate to the student’s developmental level and learning needs
- Develop procedures and provide for crises intervention for acute illness, injury and emotional disturbances
- Help students and staff adjust student programs when necessary to accommodate the health needs of students
- Provides health information to assist students and families in making health-related decisions
Education and experience:
- B. Sc or it's equivalent in Nursing, Nursing Science, Pediatric Health
- Registered Nurse (RN) certification is ideal
- At least three (3) years of work experience
- Relevant work experience within a school environment will also be an advantage
Attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested qualified candidates should email CVs to
Scale Lead (NGO/Enterprise Support Organization): email@example.com using ‘LSU-WB‘ as the subject of the application
School Nurse: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘HC-RN-ABJ’ as the subject of mails before 20th September 2019.
Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews.