The following Engineering vacancies exist in an Energy company via Bryden Consulting.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Maintain 24/7 Plant manufacturing operation. Focus on safe, efficient, reliable maintenance and operation of equipment to ensure the production of quality products.
- Ensure that planned preventives maintenance is strictly followed for all equipment and plants in accordance with manufacturer’s specification.
- Routine inspection of equipment for preventive maintenance.
- Prompt reaction to breakdown.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Ensure good record keeping of breakdown and maintenance in the factory.
- Electronics Troubleshooting and Repair.
Emergency maintenance tasks would include:
Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement equipment to be installed
Keeping plant manager/ production team informed of progress
Technical Diploma Certificate, FTC, C&G, and Trade test in electrical or Mechanical engineering.
Possession of minimum of 2 years’ experience in preventive/breakdown maintenance of factory equipment is essential.
go to method of application »
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for the development and implementation of processes, systems and procedures to manage product quality and minimize the cost of non-conformities through raw material inspection, process audit, chemical / microbial analysis and to meet all set standards, good manufacturing practices, customer requirements and statutory regulations.
- To ensure that raw and packaging materials received are within specification while promptly rejecting any that does not conform to standard.
- Constantly liaising with the product and packaging development managers to ensure that all raw and packaging materials as well as production process have documented specifications.
- Ensuring that all manufacturing processes and specifications conform to statutory requirements.
- Ensure that Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) are drawn on product lines and monitor compliance.
- Getting an independent opinion from an approved third party analyst to further confirm product quality as at when necessary.
- Identify the needs (training, discipline, development and motivation) of subordinates and ensuring that they are met.
- Ensure the availability of functional equipment, chemicals and test procedures for carrying out all quality assurance tests.
A good university degree or its equivalent in food Science and technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with 2 years working experience in a bottle water factory or food industry and a skilful, self-motivated and creative team player.
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, send CV to email@example.com