Assistant F&B Manager at InterContinental Hotels
Posted on: 3 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at InterContinental Hotels
Do you have a passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU!
We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our progressive & committed opening team at the InterContinental Lagos. (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/en/gb/new-hotels/lagos).
We are currently recruiting our Assistant F&B Manager.
- As the Assistant F&B Manager, you will assist with the management of all food and beverage service in the hotel including restaurants, bars, kitchen operations, catering and banquet operations.
- Commercial acumen and the drive to deliver agreed revenue and profit targets are essential.
- Your priority will be to oversee the implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- You will be required to ensure that all staff within your department are adequately trained and developed in line with company policy.
- You will take care of a proper staffing and scheduling and will actively guide and direct the whole team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a maximum level of performance and service delivery.
- Together with your Outlet Managers you will be working on trend-setting concepts.
- You are familiar with the local Nigerian market and are well aware of its challenges as well as our competitors’ strengths.
- Together with your team you are willing to go from good to great.
- As an inspiring leader you are ready to guide your team to become the no. 1 on the market and within the industry.
- Degree or its equivalent
- Good understanding of the Hotel Industry standards, policies and procedures
- Extensive experience in branded hotels
- Experience in high-end city operation with multi unit F&B and large Conference & Event
- Creative and open minded as well as outstanding leadership skills.
- Hands-on mentality and comfortable with the role of a true host.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian local business and operation environments and markets
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InterContinental HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Lounge Manager at Bukka Hospitality Limited (Bukka Hut)
- Jobs at Hotel De Kajola
- Jobs at FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Job Vacancies at Tastee Fried Chicken (TFC)
- Confectionery Roles at Spronks Boission Palais
- Fresh Jobs at Hotel Ibis Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at The Place
- Assistant Chief Steward at Marriott International