Assistant F&B Manager at InterContinental Hotels
Posted on: 3 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at InterContinental Hotels
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Do you have a passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU!
We employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our progressive & committed opening team at the InterContinental Lagos. (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/en/gb/new-hotels/lagos).
We are currently recruiting our Assistant F&B Manager.
- As the Assistant F&B Manager, you will assist with the management of all food and beverage service in the hotel including restaurants, bars, kitchen operations, catering and banquet operations.
- Commercial acumen and the drive to deliver agreed revenue and profit targets are essential.
- Your priority will be to oversee the implementation of standards as detailed in the departmental standards and procedures manual.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- You will be required to ensure that all staff within your department are adequately trained and developed in line with company policy.
- You will take care of a proper staffing and scheduling and will actively guide and direct the whole team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a maximum level of performance and service delivery.
- Together with your Outlet Managers you will be working on trend-setting concepts.
- You are familiar with the local Nigerian market and are well aware of its challenges as well as our competitors’ strengths.
- Together with your team you are willing to go from good to great.
- As an inspiring leader you are ready to guide your team to become the no. 1 on the market and within the industry.
- Degree or its equivalent
- Good understanding of the Hotel Industry standards, policies and procedures
- Extensive experience in branded hotels
- Experience in high-end city operation with multi unit F&B and large Conference & Event
- Creative and open minded as well as outstanding leadership skills.
- Hands-on mentality and comfortable with the role of a true host.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian local business and operation environments and markets
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InterContinental HotelsSimilar Jobs
- Continental/National Cook at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Fresh Jobs at Eat 'N’ Go Limited
- Job Openings at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Ltd
- Human Resources Manager at Whispering Palms Resort
- Inventory Officer at Maison Fahrenheit
- Latest Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Fresh Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Jobs at Axari Hotel & Suites