Vacancies at Soft Alliance & Resources Limited
Posted on: 3 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Soft Alliance & Resources Limited
Our company, a leading IT firm, had the following vacant positions to be filled ny seasoned professionals:
- Oversees the Finance functions of the organization; primarily responsible for the smooth and effective day to day planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial activities of the business.
- Development and monitoring of company budget and business performance; providing teadership in the development of short and long term strategic financial objectives of the company.
- Develops and maintains systems of internal controls to safeguard the financial assets of the company.
- Oversees the coordination and activities of independent auditors to ensure all audited and compliance issues are resolved,
- Assists in the design, implementation and timely calculations of salaries and incentiVes for company staff.
- Investigate cost effective fringe benefits which organization may offer with the goal of attracting and retaining qualified individuals.
- Conduct Project/Investment analysis and negotiations, cost benefit analysis and forecasting
- People Oewlopment-toaches and train subordinates in the knowledge of financial management matters .
- Ensure monthlv reporting contains insightful supporting analysit on key trends.
- Take an active role in the development of the business strategies plans and budgets.
- A minimum of Second Class Lower B.Sc in Accounting or HND Accountancy
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA) and a Member of ICAN, or possess professional accounting qualification from any other rcognized professional body (ACCA, CPA, CFA).
- Sound understanding of current industry regulatory and statutory reporting (IFRS) requirements and prevalen corporate governance rules and guidelines, compliance and enterprise risk management; experience in internal audit, corporate finance and oompany secretarial matters.
- Proficient in Excel and Power point and previous experience of working with ERP system is desirable
- 15 years working experience with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
- Hands-on experience in the use of financial Management Software applications e.g. Oracle ERP is very necessary.
go to method of application »
- The HR/Admin Manager will guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, administrative policies, and programs as well as handle logistics and administrative a(j;iv~ties within the office.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay Surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; re<ommending. planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and reeommending human resouree polldes and procedures.
- You will be responsible for providing expert advice to internal customers on Human Resource issues, demonstrating a high level of judgement and understanding of the business.
- You will contribute to the overall performance of the Human Resource department through designing. producing and implementing HR policies and procedures and ensuring compliance by managers and company employees,
- Ensures that the company is adhering to budgeted manpower costs across all activities and influence reviews & approval/support justifications for exceeding budgeted manpower requirements.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning. monitoring and appraising job results
- B.Sc in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years in similar role
- HR Professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Team oriented and performance.driven
- HandS-on experience in the use of HCM SOftware applications e.g. Oracle HCM Software application is very necessary
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Soft Alliance & Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager at Civic Innovation Lab
- Content Intern at Panacea Digital Library
- Head, Sales and Marketing at Worldbay Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketer at Eduspace Limited
- IT Sales Officer at VDT Communications Limited
- Latest Jobs at Passnownow.com
- Content Provider/Writer at ZACRAC
- Operations Manager (Insurance) at Stresert Services Limited