Job Vacancies at Fort Knox Resourcing & Outsourcing Limited
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Fort Knox Group
Fort Knox Resourcing & Outsourcing Limited is registered as a private Limited Liability company by the Corporate Affairs Commission and has been providing excellent resourcing services across diverse clientele in Nigeria.
- The Senior UI/UX Designer is responsible for creating amazing user experiences
- S/he should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and arti
- Defines and implements innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Creates original concepts with a focus on user-friendliness
- Creates wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps for mobile and web platforms
- Presents and defends designs and deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conducts user research and evaluates user feedback
- Establishes and promotes design guidelines, best practices and standards Experience and skills
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Minimum Required Experience: 5 year(s)
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
go to method of application »
Qualification and Experience
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- Post NYSC in Computer Science or related Degree with a minimum of 2 years coding experience.
- Required Skill Set
- Candidates should have the ability to build top-notch web and mobile app solutions as well as manage same for our end users.
- Mobile User Interface Design - ability to develop high quality User Interface UI
- Cross-Platform App Development - ability to deploy mobile app on android and IOS devices
- Back-end Computing - Core expertise in back-end developments with ability to effectively manage security, database, hardware and memory allocation
- Modern Language and Programming Skill - ability to effectively use at least 4 of the following - Java, Python, C++, C#, HTML, CSS & Java Script
- Responsive Design - ability to deploy solutions that are user friendly on mobile and desktop devices.
- OOD - Object Oriented Design Experience
- SOA/MSA- Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture Experience c. Very Fluent in the prevalent
- Descendant Languages (C#, Java, Node JS), but most especially very good in Flutter/Dart programming platform and language respectively.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for General Manager Telecoms Security Services who will oversee all Telecoms Operation within the Country.
- The ideal person must have extensive knowledge of Telecommunications Security Operations, organizing and coordinating office and field operations, put in place procedures to ensure effectiveness and efficiency and represent the company in all client engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all telecoms security services field operations, site evaluation and take over, guards deployment and other field related activities across the nation.
- Management and direct supervision of Senior Manager and Regional manager to ensure standards are maintained.
- Audit new and prospective telecoms site before project commencement.
- Ensure all security processes are performed in compliance with all customer contractual and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure smoothing crisis management with host communities, clients and operative on the field.
- Ensure effective management of incidence/accident reports and escalations to avoid sanctions by the client.
- Ensure prompt submission of incidence/accident reports and escalation to the client.
- Ensure routine visits to cell sites and client office across the nation.
- Monitor and ensure Managers in the various regions carry out timely deployment of guards to cell sites and update database.
- Develop and maintain a sound quality control system for all field operations.
- Establish and ensure the standard and procedure of Telecommunication security operations are observed.
- Attend Client engagements and interface between the company and its clients in the various regions.
- Drive and ensure quality sourcing, recruiting, training and supervision of guards, supervisors and managers across the Nation.
- Manage cost through effective utilization of personnel, materials, and equipment.
- Mange and motivate the team and be responsible for driving performance improvement and measurement in the company.
- Identify quality improvement methods for the operation of the company.
- Provide good effective leadership, guidance among team members and all staff.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years progressive working experience in Telecommunications Cell- Site Security Operations management or a related area during which professional capability has been clearly demonstrated.
- Candidate must possess a university Degree and an advance degree will be an added advantage. He /she must be between the ages of 30 to 45 years and should have a valid drivers license.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Proven ability to establish, prioritize and accomplish goals
- Strong attention to details Demonstrate ability to work independently and within a team.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications security and business operations with development strategies
- Strong personality and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with little or no supervision Ability to document and review telecoms operations processes
- Strong planning skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fort Knox GroupSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at McDon Security Limited
- Training Manager at McDon Security Limited
- HR Advisor at McDon Security Limited
- Female Marketing Officer at Morris Royal Security Limited
- Female Security Guard at Red Eye Security Limited
- Professional Sales Staff at Halogen Security Company
- Receptionist at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Driver at Morris Royal Limited