Facilities Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Posted on: 2 July, 2014
Deadline: 14 July, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
If you are really committed to building your future career, then you need to work with a bank that has earned an unrivalled global reputation for trust, innovation, and service. As the largest bank in Africa, we now operate in 38 countries worldwide focussing on emerging market opportunities
Standard IBTC Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job ID: 12650
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Division Group: Real Estate Services
- Responsible for day to day operational activities in the regions.
- Handles requests, giving immediate solution to complaints and liaises with third party contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is carried out accordingly.
- To deliver effective administrative support to branch offices and other locations.
- Responsible for day to day facilities management planning for each zone;
- Responsible for the financial accountability and management with respect to facility management and procurement costs/expenses of each zone;
- Responsible for resource management as specified for branches within the regions;
- To ensure that bank operations are in compliance with established procedures, policies, regulations and codes as it affect property maintenance.
- Liaises with service providers on all premises maintenance issues and also ensuring the use of good quality materials, good finishing with prompt attention.
- Monitoring of all maintenance activities to ensure that they adhere to the service level
- agreement and ensures the inspection of workmanship and materials as defined in the manuals.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Acknowledges and endorses job completion certificates upon satisfactory completion of maintenance activities.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality in compliance with procurement policy.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Liaising with the HSS and Branch managers in scheduling of time for the supervision and Planned preventive maintenance activity;
- Provide periodic activity report to supervisor as may be defined;
- Perform quarterly spend analysis on consumables to ascertain spend per head per location, and recommend adjustments in quantity where required;
- Matrix report to Zonal Operations and Procurement departments;
- Provide procurement functions in conjunction with Head office, such as contract negotiation, vendor supervision and preparation of vendor agreements in location.
- Ensure and maintain supplier database in location.
- Carry out Quarterly vendor performance appraisal.
- Managing stores in location.
- Safe keep and track fixed assets in location.
- Provide HSE improvement proposals and reviews of HSE non-conforming Standards within the regional office e.g. supervision of regular inspection of fire protection, safety and emergency response equipment, co-ordination of regional fire wardens of the company etc
- Coordinate courier activities for effectiveness.
Key Performance Measures
- Ensure Management is appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Facilities are well maintained and secure and meet the needs of the Bank.
- Bank’s operational facilities are efficient and cost effectively administered.
- Effective business relations exist with internal customers and contractors/vendors.
- Deliver effective office administrative support
- Bachelor's degree in Estate/Facilities Management, Civil/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 4 years demonstrable experience in Facilities Management and Customer Service Management.
- Vast knowledge of Facilities Management systems and equipments: Generators, Air conditioning.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stanbic IBTCSimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Graduate Accountants at Ojike & Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited