Careers at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL)
Posted on: 2 July, 2014
Deadline: 15 July, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL)
NMTL is the leading manufacturer of machine tools machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment. NMTL is further engaged in the manufacture and production of industrial spare parts and fittings for energy and power, defense, and iron and steel industries; manpower training in various engineering and technological fields; provision of after-sales and consultancy services; thus influencing the growth of downstream industries associated with the machine tools industry. The Company also manufactures and assembles agricultural tractors and implements under its proprietary BULL trademark.
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL) is recruiting to fill the position of:
The successful candidates Will be responsible for the execution of training and manpower development of the organization. He/she will also source, facilitate and execute training of external clients.
- Develop in-depth Technical and Management Training curriculum for the Facility.
- Organize technical training for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a robust Training policy to drive all aspects of operations and services within the group,
- Collaborate with products development, operations and product management teams to obtain information required to develop training on all aspects of products.
- Develop trairLing contents, outlines and agenda tailored to trainees’ specific needs.
- Deliver training programs / modules based on training plans. requirements and according to client driven schedules.
- Prepare annual training budget and ensure close monitoring for proper implementation within the group.
- Design best learning strategies in line with best practices.etc
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with at least 20 years cognate experience in Machine/implement & General
- Technical Training.
- Higher qualification and membership of relevant professional
- bodies will be added advantaged
- Relevant Experience in organizing Technical Training and work shop is necessary.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward only comprehensive e-copy of their job-active CV’s in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position on the TOP LEFT corner of the e-CV’s. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nigeria Machine Tools Limited (NMTL)Similar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Customer Service Manager at ABB
- Job Opening at a Truck Assembly Plant
- Latest Job Opportunity at CA Global
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting