GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world's leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa's largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
GSK is recruiting to fill the position of:
Ref No: 140630-2
Reporting To: Regulatory Director
This is a 12 month fixed term contract to provide support to the Regulatory Affairs Department in implementing remediation activities across Anglophone West African (AWA) countries. The jobholder will have responsibility for:
- Variations collations, submission and tracking
- Tracking updated labelling from artwork change request approval to implementation in packs
- Updates handling
- Work with the Central Project Team and Head of Department on agreed remediation action plan to close all findings for concerned AWA countries as it relates to:
Phase 1 Labelling findings
Phase 2 labelling findings
Phase 1 CMC reviews
Phase 2 CMC reviews
- Work with concerned sites to drive timely implementation of updated labelling information in commercial packs as per agreed implementation time frame from Agile/Manual artwork approval closure date
- Provide support to the department o achieve 100% Regulatory Governance all year round in AWA as it relates to project related activities
- Work in line with company policies and processes
- First degree in a Biological Sciences or Quality related courses
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the industry/similar role
- Sound understanding of basic Regulatory guidelines both locally and internationally
- Knowledge of Quality Management System principles and guidelines as it relates to marketing companies in GSK
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Use regulatory knowledge to ensure fast product approvals
- IT proficiency
- Good Communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.